ZooBC allows many account formats. One of those formats accommodates eID cards.
What implications are there allowing an eID card to be used to sign blockchain transactions? MANY!
1) No need of KYC (well, the account is released by a government after all);
2) Trading of titles and other assets owned by the eID card owner;
3) Blockchain transactions that are legal in the court of law;
4) Loans within DeFi are guaranteed by ownership titles associated with the eID;
5) Crypto funds always available in one’s pocket…
What is your idea of this evolution of blockchain applications? Come and share with us your thoughts on our forum: https://zoobc.org